Management of Small Business Program and Goals
One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) facilitates agency management of its Small Business (SB) program and goals through awards in each SB category, including socioeconomics. OASIS provides dashboards to help stakeholders make better program and business decisions.
By using OASIS, customer agencies receive SB credit and support competition.
Agencies can reserve task orders for exclusive competition among SB categories, including:
- 8(a) business development participants
- Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZone) SB concerns
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) concerns
- Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) concerns
- Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) concerns eligible under the WOSB program
Through OASIS, agencies can plan socioeconomic set-asides to meet their goals and support 8(a), HUBZone, and SDVOSB direct awards.